Due to the wet conditions and flooding we will be 27 holes for a bit. Please look closely when booking a reservation to see which combination of nines you will be playing.
- Single Rider Carts are available upon request.
- Golfers may share a cart if you wish to do so.
- Oaks – Riding Only
- Pines – Possible Limited Cart Availability – Exceptions: Edgewood GC Members & League play.
- Online Reservations are encouraged. You do not have to prepay for your reservation.
- Arrive no more than 10 minutes before your tee time.
- There is a possibility on busy days that twosomes will be paired.
- Do not touch Flag stick at anytime. We have modified so ball does not drop completely into hole for no touch removal.
- All rakes and ball washers have been removed.
- Grab & Go Food & Beverage from bar. No food or beverage may be consumed in bar, only on golf course
- Please observe 6 foot social distancing at all times.
Welcome to Edgewood Golf Course
Edgewood Golf Course in Big Bend, Wisconsin
Established in 1969, Edgewood Golf Course is a 36 hole semi-private facility located 20 miles southwest of Milwaukee. Family owned and operated Edgewood offers an enjoyable experience for golfers of every level. Play the challenging Oaks course which offers just the right mix of rolling hills, woods, lakes and the winding Fox River, or enjoy the friendly forgiveness of the Pines course, the favorite of our walking customers. No matter which course you choose, the quality of the course and the friendliness of the staff are sure to bring you back.
- Outing pavilion with seating for 200 plus.
- Fully stocked pro shop.
- Short game facility includes two practice putting greens, chipping green and practice bunker.
- Driving range with 3 Target Greens and NEW Range Balls.
- Full service bar.
- High Speed Video Instruction, Taylormade Premier Club Fitting Center and FlightScope Launch Monitor.